The globe has gone aesthetic, and Instagram leads the way with 150 million users.
If the two were on a homecoming court, Instagram would take the crown because the individuals are more engaged, meaning more tasks for your brand name and more popularity ballots!
If that does not persuade you, here are a few other social media sites’ advertising and marketing statistics. Prepare for the wow factor!
Forty million pictures are uploaded daily.
One thousand comments are made every second.
Sixteen billion images have been shared generally.
So what does this mean? You can tell your brand name’s tale, develop appropriate advertising, and interact with your clients in a manner they will appreciate!
Before that awesomeness can be produced, allow’s talk about what you shouldn’t be doing on Instagram. I asked my colleagues for their comments on the “don’ts” of Instagram, and also, here is what we identified.
Instagram mistakes study results chart.
– Maintain them essential and appropriate. Usually, this entails just one or two words. These permit other users to discover your photos quickly. If you upload an image of an ice cream cone, you might intend to hashtag #icecream as opposed to #icecreamyouscreamweallscreamforicecream!
– We know you are incredibly delighted about whatever you are capturing. Yet more significant than a couple of photos submitted at once relating to the same thing-goes versus Instagram decorum. Obtain one or two pictures you are proud of, and leave the remainder for Facebook!
– I recommend feeling fantastic on your own and revealing the globe your finest smile, but a selfie is often unneeded. Let’s state you, and also your associates are participating in a seminar. Your fans could value seeing a group shot of you standing in front of a banner or resting at a table rather than your smiling face in a mirror!
– This may make you much more fans, but not the high-quality kind. Plus, it stumbles upon as desperate. Your best option is to buy cheap instagram followers for your profile; fans will come organically with your network.
Finally: Food Photos.
– Certainly, your company has more intriguing things to post than your daily lunch. Unless you are a cook or restaurant owner showing your item of job, I will abstain from food pictures.